Meet Tom, and learn about Rent-Try-Buy®
Rent-Try-Buy is a 12-month rental agreement, allowing you to try equipment in your business before you buy it. Enjoy unrivalled flexibility when it comes to owning and managing your commercial hospitality equipment.
During your 12-month Rent-Try-Buy agreement, you have the following flexible options:
- Upgrade at any time. For example, if you outgrow your two-group coffee machine, replace it with a three-group and simply add the balance to your weekly payments.
- Purchase at any time. Once you know the equipment is right, you can purchase it outright with no penalty. In fact, you’ll receive a 75% rebate on all your previous payments.
When your 12-month Rent-Try-Buy agreement finishes, you can choose from the following options:
- Purchase the equipment. If you know the equipment is right, you can purchase it outright and receive a 75% rebate on all your previous payments. You can do this at the end of your 12-month agreement, or at any time during the 12 months.
- Continue to rent. Continue renting and keep your options open, while the purchase price continues to reduce with each weekly payment.
- Lease to own. Easy Own® lets you own the equipment in the most cost-effective way possible, and without eating into your working capital by purchasing outright. Enjoy a 30% discount on your weekly payments on a 36-month contract; or a 15% discount on your weekly payments on a 24-month contract. You’ll own the equipment at the end of the term.
- Return the equipment. If you’ve decided the equipment no longer suits your needs, simply return it with no further obligation.
Starting or growing a serious hospitality business means serious equipment – so we finance most types of commercial hospitality equipment available from our network of accredited dealers. And if you’re starting from scratch, we can finance your complete fit-out, including custom stainless-steel fixtures and furniture.
Another cost-effective option is our own range of Certified Used equipment. SilverChef’s Certified Used equipment comes from businesses like yours, who have returned equipment through our Rent-Try-Buy product. Most Certified Used equipment is less than 18 months old, has undergone a six-stage refurbishment process and comes with warranty.
At SilverChef, we back potential and passion. We look for ways to say ‘yes’, to help get your hospitality ambitions off the ground.
You can apply for finance with SilverChef in one of two ways:
- Apply online. Whether you know the equipment you want or not, we recommend you apply as early as possible to secure your finance. There’s no commitment, and the application can take as little as three minutes.
- Apply instore. You can be approved instore for up to $40,000 in less than 10 minutes. Contact our sales staff for more information.